The XXXVII Ordinary UEFA Congress will take place on Friday 24 May at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane in London, starting at 09.30 local time.
The Congress, which is UEFA's supreme governing organ, meets annually and is made up of representatives from each of UEFA's 53 member national associations. A media conference, attended by UEFA President Michel Platini and UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino, will be held immediately after the Congress has concluded at approximately 16.30.
The main items on the agenda are:
• The annual reports of the UEFA President and the UEFA Executive Committee, and the annual report of the UEFA administration for 2011/12;
• Reports on the activities of UEFA's committees;
• Financial matters including the annual UEFA consolidated statement of accounts for 2011/12 and the budget for the 2013/14 financial year;
• A resolution on 'European football united against racism';
• Application of the Football Association of Gibraltar for UEFA membership
Media representatives wishing to attend the Congress are requested to apply for accreditation via the FAME portal, whereas broadcaster applicants must use their bespoke portal to apply. The deadline for applications is 16 May at midnight CET.
Media representatives not already registered with UEFA on the FAME portal can do so here. Media will be unable to apply for accreditation until they have successfully completed the registration procedure and their registration has been approved by UEFA. For further information on accreditation matters, please contact UEFA's media accreditation services by email.
A media working area equipped with wireless connection (Wi-Fi) will be available. ISDN/ADSL or analogue lines will have to be ordered through the respective national telecommunications company. Further information on this subject will be issued together with the accreditation confirmation. The whole Congress will be streamed live on UEFA.com.
Prior to the Congress, the Executive Committee will meet on 22 and 23 May, also at the Grosvenor House Hotel. Its agenda will be communicated in due course, together with information regarding a post-Executive Committee press conference to be attended by Gianni Infantino.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.