Chaired by UEFA president Michel Platini, the next UEFA Executive Committee meeting will take place next week over two full days on Thursday 27 and Friday 28 May.
Thursday's session, starting at 09.00CET and ending at 16.00, will be held at UEFA's headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, and will focus on the approval of the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations, as well as the approval of various competition regulations.
On Friday, beginning at 09.30, the meeting moves to the Espace Hippomène in Geneva for the UEFA EURO 2016 final bid presentations and announcement ceremony.
The main points on the agenda for Thursday's meeting are:
• UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations (for approval)
• Regulations of the UEFA European Football Championship, 2010-12 competition – seeding procedure for play-off draw (for approval)
• Final tournament match schedule for the UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2009-11 (for approval)
• Play-off and final draw procedure for the UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2009-11 (for approval)
• Regulations of the UEFA European Under-17/Under-19/Women's Under-17/Women's Under-19 Championships, 2010/11 competition (for approval)
• Regulations of the UEFA European Futsal Championship, 2011/12 competition (for approval)
There will be a press conference on Thursday 27 May shortly after the end of that day's Executive Committee meeting. Media interested in attending are requested to inform UEFA Media Services, before Friday 21 May, by emailing email@example.com with 'UEFA Nyon Exco' in the subject header.
The next scheduled meeting of the Executive Committee is set for 4 and 5 October in Minsk, Belarus. Further details will be communicated in due course.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.