019 - Media accreditation deadline is Thursday 15 March
The UEFA Executive Committee, chaired by UEFA President Michel Platini, will hold its next meeting at the Conrad Istanbul Hotel, Cihannuma Mah. Saray Cd, No:5 Besiktas, in Istanbul, Turkey, on the afternoon of Tuesday 20 March and on the morning of Wednesday 21 March 2012.
The meeting of the Executive Committee is scheduled to end at 12.00 local time on Wednesday 21 March and will immediately be followed by a press conference attended by the UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino.
The main points on the agenda are:
• UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup, 2012–15 cycle – approval of regulations;
• UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League finals in 2014 – appointment of the host stadiums;
• National Team European Qualifiers – match scheduling principles;
• UEFA European Football Championship 2010-12 – Amendment to Art. 8.07;
• Appointment of hosts for final tournaments:
- UEFA European Under-21 European Championship in 2015
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship in 2014, 2015 and 2016
- UEFA European Under-17 Championship in 2014, 2015 and 2016
- UEFA European Women’s Under-19 Championship in 2014, 2015 and 2016
- UEFA European Women’s Under-17 Championship in 2014, 2015 and 2016
- UEFA Futsal EURO 2016
• Request of the Welsh Football Association – admission to the UEFA club competitions of Welsh clubs playing in England
The UEFA Executive Committee meeting will be followed by the XXXVI Ordinary UEFA Congress, on Thursday 22 March at the Istanbul Congress Centre, Taşkışla Caddesi Harbiye 34367 Istanbul (see media release 012 for further details).
Media representatives interested in attending the press conference which will follow the Executive Committee meeting are kindly requested to inform UEFA Media Accreditations Services via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “UEFA Exco” in the subject header, no later than Thursday 15 March.
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee is scheduled for 29/30 June in Kyiv, Ukraine.
For further information
UEFA Media & Public Relations:+41 848 04 27 27
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.