The UEFA Executive Committee, chaired by the UEFA President, Michel Platini, will hold its next meeting in London on the afternoon of Wednesday 22 May and on the morning of Thursday 23 May, prior to the XXXVII Ordinary UEFA Congress in London on Friday 24 May 2013.
The meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee will be followed by a press conference with the UEFA General Secretary, Gianni Infantino, at approximately 12.15.
The main points on the agenda are:
• Venues for the 2015 UEFA Champions League and Europa League finals
• Update on UEFA EURO 2016
• Regulations of the UEFA European Under-17 Championship 2013/14
• Regulations of the UEFA European Under-19 Championship 2013/14
• Regulations of the UEFA European Women’s Under-17 Championship 2013/14
• Regulations of the UEFA European Women’s Under-19 Championship 2013/14
Media interested in attending the press conference are kindly requested to inform UEFA by emailing email@example.com with the words “UEFA Executive Committee London” in the subject header by Tuesday 21 May 12.00CET.
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee is scheduled for 19 and 20 September 2013 in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
For further information
UEFA Media Services:+41 848 04 27 27
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.