114 – Decision on hosts for club competition finals 2008 and 2009
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee will take place on Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 October 2006 at the Grand Hotel Union, Miklosiceva 3, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The meeting will finish at approximately 12:00 local time on Thursday and will be followed by a press conference.
The main items on the agenda include:
• Appointment of venues - UEFA Champions League Final 2008 and 2009
o Candidates are: Estadio Olímpico in Sevilla, Luzhniki in Moscow, Olimpico in Rome, Olympiastadion in Berlin, Wembley in London
• Appointment of venues - UEFA Cup Final 2008 and 2009
o Candidates are: Arena in Hamburg, City of Manchester, National in Bucarest, Ramat-Gan in Tel-Aviv and Sükrü Saracoglu in Istanbul
• Gibraltar FA application for membership
• Montenegro FA application for membership
• Appointment of hosts for the UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2009
Media representatives wishing to attend the press conference are kindly requested to ask for accreditation via email to email@example.com prior to Monday 2 October midday.
For further information
UEFA Media & Public Relations:+41 848 04 27 27
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.